Career in Metal Fabrication and Welding?
Fabinox Welding Academy offers a number of Accredited & Non-Accredited courses.
Contact Us for more information
Fabinox Welding Academy welding inspection division can produce Inspection and Test Plans (ITP), Safe Work Methods Statements (SWMS) and compiled Manufacture Data Records (MDR) for clients.
Supported by an experienced team of International Welding Inspectors, can now assit you with your project QA/QC requirements from project inception to completion.
- Gas turbine engine components
- Oil & gas
- Water treatment
- Ships and marine vessels
- Petrochemical plants
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Food industry
- Automotive components
Further services include
- Material selection
- Project management
- Quality Assurance audits
- Weld procedure development and qualification
- Non-destructive evaluation
Our scope of services will be as follows
- Consultancy Services for Certification of ISO 3834 Welding shop
- Development of Quality manual, procedures, work instructions inline with the standard.
- Initial and periodic audits will include the check of the following items
- Study the existing system for easy alignment with the standard.
- Review of process for Production and inspection of welding
iii. Training of QA/QC engineers.
- Training of welders.
- Review of Calibration certificates of measuring instruments
- Facilitate and coordinate with Certification body.
- Assistance during the Initial visit of one day to define the audit program by Certification body.
- Assistance during the audit of Certification body.
Becoming a certified welder to AS1796 tickets 1 to 9 has traditionally been associated with attending a TAFE college after hours, two times a week for at least 16 weeks. With the growing need for specialised welding skills nationwide, night school options are difficult for many people including FIFO workers to commit to.
Fabinox Welding Academy has developed a flexible, student focused pathway that allows students to obtain welding tickets anytime and anywhere in the country.
Welding Certificates Tickets 1 to 9 AS1796
Welding tickets 1 to 9 of AS1796 cover the welding craft skills for all common welding processes such as MMAW, GTAW, GMAW, FCAW, OAW and SAW. Fabinox Welding Academy is able to facilitate welder testing on site and provide welder coaching. The welding theory is dealt with in the same manner as the above welding supervisor exams.